It still amazes us what social Url’s are available. Not so long ago everyone was looking for great website addresses, they still do. But today businesses are claiming there social urls.
What’s a social URl you might ask. We’ll basically it looks like this:
Ok so here’s how you do it:
- Select which page you want to claim the username/ url for enter your desired name
- Try and be smart about it, you may want to consider your business name or your main search term
- Check availability
- you might not get the name you’re looking for, but have a play around and see what works best for you, try the really obvious ones first, you be amazed at whats available.
- once you have choosen your desired facebook username and it’s available , simply claim it.
- Sign into your account
- go to your profile
- Find your Public Profile url, it’s just under ‘company website’
- click edit
- On the right hand site you’ll see Your public profile URL
- Click customise your public url
- Again try to be smart with this, you can have your name, business name or a main key search term