It’s without a doubt a proven way to get your message out there and read by your customers in an instant. It’s also a great way to build your business profile and enhance your brand. However, there’s so much that Twitter can do for your business. You can also monitor your brand and see who’s saying what about you. This gives you the chance to respond to anything positive (or negative) that someone might say about your brand, services or staff.
But, you need to ensure that you manage your Twitter profile correctly, in order for it to be effective. Not only does this mean putting in the time and effort, but also knowing what to say, when to say it and who to say it to.
How Twitter can help your business
Effective Twitter management will help:
- Enhance brand exposure
- Establish you as an authority in your niche
- Update followers with company and industry news
- Provide loyal followers with latest promotions and offers
- Drive additional traffic to your website
- Improve the number of conversions
To do all this you need a social-savvy expert to help manage the conversation, because one wrong move could end up severely damaging your brand and online reputation.
What Should You Do?
The question you have to ask is whether you have the time, resources and know-how to make Twitter work.
An account that hasn’t been updated for a while will serve no purpose whatsoever. It takes time to update regularly with fresh, interesting and engaging tweets. You must know what you’re doing to make it work; this is where we can help.
Put us in charge of your Twitter profile. We know what we’re doing.
Here’s What We’ll Do For You:
- Customise your Twitter account
- Populate your profile
- Integrate your business blog
- Follow relevant and influential users
- Build targeted lists
- Engage with them on a regular basis
- Tweet relevant messages including news, promotions and offers
- Compile monthly reports on the performance of your campaign
Curious? Get in touch
Find out how we can help your business grow online.
Tel: 01292 473 199